Although we officially soft launched Wanderlust Bride in 2018, we wanted to hold a launch giveaway to celebrate the relaunch!
We've partnered with amazing vendors both international and local to Maui. The elopement must take place between November 3 to November 6, 2019 on Maui, Hawaii.
ONE lucky couple will get:
- PHOTOGRAPHY by The Barnett Company
- HAIR AND MAKEUP by Love and Beauty Maui
- FLORAL BOUQUET by Maui Palmtree Floral
- ELOPEMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS by Avi Scribbles Art Co.
The giveaway is taking place on Instagram. To enter, couples must:
- FOLLOW all the vendors on Instagram (@thebarnettcompany, @loveandbeautymaui, @mauipalmtreefloral, @aviscribbles and @wanderlustbrideblog).
- POST a photo of you and your soon to be husband/wife on Instagram (make sure your account is public and not private so we can see it).
- WRITE in the caption why YOU should be chosen for the Maui Elopement Giveaway.
- TAG all the vendors in your caption AND photo (make sure you tag all vendors in BOTH to ensure we can see your entry).
FOR BONUS ENTRIES: Tag family and friends in Wanderlust Bride Instagram post about the giveaway, and encourage them to follow the steps above and post a photo of you writing in the caption why you guys deserve to be chosen for the Maui Elopement Giveaway. TOP TIP, you can make an Insta story asking them to create a post.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & RULES:
- The giveaway will CLOSE on August 15, 2019, 11.59pm, Hawaii Standard Time (HST).
- The chosen couple will be contacted by Instagram Direct Message a few days later. The couple will have 48 hours to respond. If the couple does not accept the elopement giveaway, a new couple will be chosen.
- The giveaway DOES NOT INCLUDE airfare, travel expenses, rental car, lodging, a wedding dress and groom's wear, or anything else not included above.
- A contract must be signed within one week of winning.
- This Elopement Giveaway prize cannot be sold, traded, transferred, or exchanged for cash or any other item or service.
- The elopement will take place at a location, date and time agreed by all vendors between November 3, 2019 and November 6, 2019 on Maui, Hawaii.
- The couple will be chosen by the Wanderlust Bride editorial team, and all decisions are final.
- This is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram.
- By entering, entrants confirm they are 21+ years of age, release Instagram and all vendors of responsibility, agree to Instagram's term of use and agree to the aforementioned rules.